Get Discovered – Sell more Food
Want to launch a new food product or take your food business to a new level?
Food to Market is here to help your business by offering solutions specific to your product.
Product Marketing and Sales
- How do you get your product onto a grocery store shelf or into a foodservice chain?
- How do you distinguish your product from the rest of the market? What makes your product unique? What’s its Story?
- Do you need help in brand identity or just getting the word out?
- How to scale up your production to satisfy your customer demands?
- Does your product meet government safety standards?
- Is your product labeled according with today’s regulations?
- Do you need guidance in packaging, production and launching the product into grocery stores or restaurants?
- What’s the best way to price your product to get maximum profit?
- Are their ancillary uses for your product or ingredients?
Why work with Food to Market, Inc.?
I’m Connie Christoff, Strategic Partner with Food to Market. I have been successful bringing food to market for over 25 years for large corporations like Unilever, ConAgra, McCain Foods, OSI and Arysta– developing and marketing frozen, refrigerated and shelf stable products. I want to bring this deep background to companies and entrepreneurs who may be struggling with the many challenges in bringing a product to market. We deliver real-world solutions based on the needs of the market and manufacturing capabilities– the connector between an idea and the result. Let Food to Market be your partner–giving you the time to do what you do best in your own business.
My experience in retail and foodservice food channels has given me insight into the minds of consumers as they search for food at the retail store or their favorite restaurant. Guided by my entrepreneurial spirit, I began Food to Market with the vision of helping people like you actually get their products onto the shelf. There are a lot of great ideas for food products. But you need the right vision, experience and marketing skills to actually make your dream a reality. Working out of the Chicago area, we help companies throughout the industry get their products to market through our comprehensive approach–from product development and manufacturing to marketing and sales.
Call to arrange a consultation